As a small to medium-sized business owner you need to select an IT support firm that can meet all of your company’s tech needs. Whether it’s day-to-day standard IT support or a unique after-hours project, you need to trust that your IT company can get the job done. The best IT companies can offer your business the technical expertise it needs because they are staffed by competent broad-scope consultants and highly trained specialists. The best IT companies are considered technical experts when they can offer your business the following:
- Accreditation – The best IT companies are accredited in all of the industry-standard technologies. Consultants have the training and knowledge to support all major technologies and subject matter experts have specialized certifications and experience to address even your most technical IT challenges.
- Partnerships – Through partnerships with Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Symantec, etc, the best IT companies have access to premier training, resources, support, and information that your small to medium-sized business needs to keep your IT environment working the way it should. Any time your IT firm runs into a problem that they can’t quickly solve, they can direct dial a partner company and have immediate access to someone with the needed knowledge to solve that problem.
- Regulatory knowledge – Because federal, state and organizational regulations are becoming more complex around IT in specific vertical markets, the best IT companies have specialists that focus on knowing the newest requirements and regulations and how they might impact your company’s IT environment.
- Physical environment management – Regardless of the size of your IT network, the best IT companies will make sure it works the way it should. Whether your IT network is simple or complex, the best IT companies will keep your IT network updated, patched, and secure.
- Virtual environment management – The best IT companies have the training and experience to support the unique needs of your virtual environment. The best IT companies are knowledgeable about industry standard virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V, and Zen.
- Mobile solutions management – The best IT companies understand your mobile computing needs. Because the best IT companies have in-depth training and extensive experience implementing mobile solutions that integrate with different IT environments, you can be sure that your mobile solutions will work well within your specific IT environment.
- Subject matter experts – The best IT companies staff their firms with subject matter experts that have unique skills sets around specific technologies. Any time you have a unique situation that requires specialized knowledge, you have access to a highly trained specialist.
When hiring an IT support firm, keep in mind that the best IT companies can offer your small to medium-sized business the technical expertise it needs. While other IT support firms may claim to have expertise in one or two areas of IT, the best IT companies have the knowledge and experience to meet all of your IT needs. To learn more about what the best IT companies can do for your business, please contact VNET IT at 866.4.VNET.IT