VNET IT has been providing VMware solutions to hundreds of satisfied clients for years. VMware solutions have saved our clients thousands of dollars in hardware and energy cost savings, decreased space needed for servers while reducing their carbon footprint. Here are some of the benefits your company will realize when bringing in a VMware solution.
- You only need a single server to use VMware and to virtualize your IT environment. You can literally create 10 virtual servers on one server. So there’s no large upfront cost.
- It’s cheaper to have several virtualized machines residing on one physical machine than it is to purchase multiple machines.
- Server room size requirements can be decreased saving you time and money retrofitting your office space to accommodate a larger server room.
- Save money on electricity required to power the multiple machines as well as save on your server room cooling bills
- Workstation and server maintenance and upgrades, as well as machine replacement are cheaper when you only have to worry about one physical workstation or server
- Less hardware to babysit means less software to upgrade.
Reduced hardware needs is one of the biggest benefits of VMware. Because there is less hardware needed, businesses can cut their IT budgets significantly. This advantage of server virtualization makes it perfect for small to medium-sized businesses that require less computing resources, and even for medium-sized businesses that want to optimize what they currently have. Additionally, space requirements are lessened when the number of physical servers is reduced. Server virtualization results in a streamlined datacenter which needs little cooling, as well as low electrical and maintenance costs.
How does Virtualization work?
Virtualization is the process of installing multiple operating systems for one or more workstations or servers onto a single physical workstation or server. This is a very practical solution because the processing power of the average workstation or server is underused-most systems only use about 5-15 percent of their processing capabilities.
Transform your Business with Virtualization
Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization. Internal resources are underutilized under the old “one server, one application” model and IT admins spend too much time managing servers rather than innovating. An automated datacenter, built on a VMware virtualization platform, lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before. VMware vSphere delivers resources, applications—even servers—when and where they’re needed. VMware customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMware vSphere.
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Let your Mac run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware and increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
Why choose VNET IT?
VNET IT is the nation’s leading IT support company for small to medium-sized businesses. We have over 250 consultants in 20 markets throughout the US. We have been offering IT support to small and medium businesses for over 12 years and we have developed a strong practice around VMware. We have implemented over 100 successful VMware projects.
VNET IT is a VMware certified partner. We have VMware experts at all of our 20 local markets. If you are looking for help with a VMware project, you have found the right company. We also provide remote monitoring and 24/7 proactive desktop and server management to keep IT environments secure and reliable.
Through one of our local offices in your area, you’ll receive a customized solution for your IT network, and we offer:
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring
- Proactive Desktop and Server Management
- Onsite and Remote Support
- Email and Virus Protection
- Strategic Planning
- Backup and Recover